If you wish to submit previous training taken outside of the Milwaukee Electrical JATC for credit consideration towards your Training Program, you must complete this application.
- The MeJATC will review the application and contact you with any requests for additional information.
- The MeJATC will also contact you with the results of the training material review.
- For each course you would like to have reviewed for credit, you must provide the following supporting documentation:
- Course Provider Information
- Course Syllabus/Outline, must provide a detailed accounting of the course content
- Proof of attendance i.e., sign-in sheets, attendance sheets, completion certificate etc.
- Copies of Certifications Earned
Once a course is approved for Training Program Credit(s), the course will be represented in your MeJATC TradeSchool training history/transcripts along with the awarded credits.
Please allow up to 1 week for completion of the review.